Join us on President’s Weekend for the 17th Annual Polk County Public Schools (PCPS) Employee & Retiree Health Fair. The event takes place on Saturday, February 17, 2018, from 7:00 am to Noon at the First United Methodist Church, located at 72 Lake Morton Drive, Lakeland FL.
Women’s Care Florida Lakeland OB-GYN is proud to be a part of this year’s event, as a Silver Sponsor and exhibitor. Stop by our table to meet members of the Lakeland OB-GYN team, ask questions and enter to win prizes.
The Polk County Health Fair offers health screenings, educational information and lots of door prizes and giveaways. There will also be light refreshments available, food demonstrations, music and entertainment.
Here are some of the highlights and attractions of this year’s fair:
- Free health screenings, including height, weight, blood pressure, finger stick to determine blood glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL and triglycerides. Also, health coaching.
- Registration for the Florida Blue Health Screening is now open: https://pickatime.com/PCSBHealthFairSched
- Mammograms on the Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography bus! Register online in advance: https://pcsb.tampabaymobilemammography.com or call (813) 601-1925
- Memory education and care consultations from Alzheimer’s Association. Stop by the Memory Mobile for public awareness and education of Alzheimer’s disease and other memory-related disorders. Activities take approximately 20 minutes; no appointment necessary.
- Hearing screening by Winter Haven Audiology
- Skin cancer screening by Suncoast Skin Solutions
- Enter to win hundreds of door prizes, giveaways and grand prizes!
Mark your calendar for February 17th. Learn more about the 2018 Polk County Public School Health Fair at their website: