Patient Portal: Online Services for Patients
Allows you to communicate with our doctors, nurses, and staff members easily, safely, and securely via the Internet.
Our Patient Portal will enable you to:
- complete paperwork ahead of your visit
- receive laboratory results
- receive educational messages and information
- request prescription refills
- request future appointments
- ask questions
- view parts of your patient record
… all from the comfort of your home, whenever it is convenient for you!
Click below to access the Patient Portal:
Your patient portal is best viewed in Internet Explorer 8 and above, Google Chrome, and Firefox. If you are using an Apple MAC please use Safari.
Instructions for use are
- You must be registered on the Portal and have an account. In order to request a username and temporary password, please contact us at BillingSystems@WomensCareFL.com and we will be able to invite you to login and register.If you have logged into the portal previously, but you do not remember your username and/or password, you can recover this information using the Can’t access your account? link on the portal.
- Download the free HEALOW app.
- Enter the Women’s Care Florida unique code EBBFBA.
- Select your Women’s Care Florida office from the search list.
- You will be asked to login using your portal details.
- Lastly, select a 4-digit PIN.
That’s it! Simplify your life by getting important healthcare information at your fingertips.
Download the FREE Healow App
Healow Mom Video
Please note that the speed at which you are able to view this video is dependent on your internet connection.