- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues to provide comprehensive women’s health care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of disease growth and development, specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of common gynecologic acute healthcare issues.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient‚s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Administers patient prescriptions in accordance with education and management standards.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Performs minor medical procedures in accordance with education and supervision standards.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Act in emergency situations and provides cardiac life support in accordance with current certification standards.
- Facilitates evaluation of records by physician(s), peers, and Quality and Standards according to protocols, and receives and implements constructive directives.
- Master of Science in Nursing from accredited school of nursing.
- Florida ARNP license required.
- Certifications – Any of the following:
- National Certification Corporation for Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Nursing Specialties
- American Association of Colleges or Nursing Certification Program
- Women’s health certification or two years women’s health care ARNP experience, preferred.
- EMR experience – preferably with eClinicalWorks .
For consideration, please forward your resume to
Women’s Care Florida
Hollie Jacobs, Physician Recruiter
Central Business Office
5830 West Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: 813-286-0033 ext. 2063
Confidential Fax: 813-282-1907